Styling 1.2 active subtle mods?

Currently reading:
Styling 1.2 active subtle mods?

lukedmartin88

Fixing It Again Tomorrow
hi all, I've just bought a basic GP 1.2 active and I want to slowly add bits to it, I've just changed all the blue fiat badges for red ones and I'm thinking about adding vinyl on the front grill?!? any one got any idea's?
n662321821_2005541_2762560.jpg

n662321821_2005538_714824.jpg

does any think vinyl on the grill would look good against this colour? or even stripes?

Don't do it :shakehead:

08-audi-a8-fsa.jpg

:yuck:

I like the door stripes but maybe they wouldn't suit your colour :confused:

It looks slick, maybe code the mirrors and the indicator bulbs as mentioned would look good

Last edited:
Punto stickers look slick, I personally wouldn't have done the light for safety sake but at least it's in the stylish punto script (y)

magnetic tax disc holder will neaten up the front window.
shinny vinyl on the door pillers 'll look swell
maybe tint the windows, but it depends how much you want to spend.
Ste.

yeah they are absolutely useless, vitually nothing fits but a can but then it still gets in the way of changing gear sometimes.

Your car is starting to look nice, some body coloured wing mirrors would be nice tho. :)

Just a quick bit of randomness, has anyone else noticed that the cup holders at the front of the center console dont actually fit cups or bottle's in??

I find them quite handy for putting the ketchup/mayo tubs in from KFC/McDs (y)
And you can actually fit one can in them..... just don't stop quickly or they wobble and you get drink everywhere..... :D

Back