General Video Game Recording Session - Cars Wanted

Currently reading:
General Video Game Recording Session - Cars Wanted

DamoTHQ

Hi, my name is Damian and I work for THQ, a video game publisher currently working on the car modification racing game Juiced. To help us accurately mimic in-game audio we are looking to source several Fiat Punto 1.8 HGT's for a recording session to held on the 4th-5th of January at MIRA facility in Warwickshire.

If you would be interested in allowing us to record your car, meet the criteria below and would like further information please send me a Private Message ASAP.

Criteria for cars:

• To be available to attend a recording session in Warwickshire on the 4th or 5th January.
• We are specifically looking for slightly modified cars preferably with after-market exhaust or at least a de-cat pipe.
• After-market air filters or removing the filter at the facility would give a better induction sound if at all possible.

Anyone chosen to take part will have all expenses paid for during the day, including the cost of fuel to and from the venue. Owners will also receive a finished copy of the game upon release on the format of their choice and also credit within the game itself.

Thanks in advance

Damian

This may be genuine but I don't think I would give out my name, address and car details (probably reg no) to someone I don't know. He may not even want these details but I would want written confirmation or the ability to call THQ to confirm beforehand.

Just be careful

OK, I understand what you're getting at.

I'm fairly assured so far that the main details are to ensure that they have HGT owners available at the specified location, not to find out where you are.

Back