General Someone keeps nicking my dustcaps!!!

Currently reading:
General Someone keeps nicking my dustcaps!!!

BUG-Z

I HATE CHAVS AND THEIR SH*TTY BIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME D*CK KEEPS PINCHING MY DUST CAPS AND I'M GETTING FED UP!!

ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS??

ARE THERE ANY DECENT LOCKING DUSTCAPS??

WTF? Why would anyone do this!? Hardly a big expense but still a massive annoyance! I'm just wondering why? :mad:

BIT GUTTED CUZ THEY ARE THE ONES THAT COME WITH MY BORBETS, REALLY SMART!
:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Some c*ck keeps nicking my dustcaps!!!

You can get locking ones which you need a tool to remove.

But tbh the thieves will probably just think 'He's a tight **** isn't he, lets slash his tyres'

Well cheers for the confidence boost LOL so my tyres are gonna get slashed now haha!! oh the joys of having nice wheels! :S LOL ..... not!

but yeah cheers mate, just had a look on the net for some locking ones... found some pretty cool ones actually, Yellow Dice hehe!

Right... rant over! i'm fine now!

=)

The kids round here are the same, i work at a newsagents and all the delivery kids have very familiar looking dustcaps on their bikes.

So I got some richbrook ones from halfords, the come with a removal tool and just spin round if you try to undo them by hand, the case they came in was cracked so they were only seven quid. 6 months later and they are still on.

I think locking ones will be the way forward for you. But i imagine they'd be fiddly when it comes to pumping the tyres up at the garage?

And as for the kids on bikes, if you get the chance, lube their brake blocks a bit and then watch as they play in the busy traffic :D.

I think locking ones will be the way forward for you. But i imagine they'd be fiddly when it comes to pumping the tyres up at the garage?

And as for the kids on bikes, if you get the chance, lube their brake blocks a bit and then watch as they play in the busy traffic :D.
That's probably harsh but I don't even care

HAHAHA!! Thats gotta be one of the most harsh but yet funniest things i have heard in a long time!! Good idea haha! =P

Well if i see any of the little brats again on there bikes, i'm gonna be checking for my dustcaps, then i will most probably just rob them back... even though i have bought some locking ones now, just rob my old ones back for the sake of it like they did to me...

HAHAHA!! Thats gotta be one of the most harsh but yet funniest things i have heard in a long time!! Good idea haha! =P

Well if i see any of the little brats again on there bikes, i'm gonna be checking for my dustcaps, then i will most probably just rob them back... even though i have bought some locking ones now, just rob my old ones back for the sake of it like they did to me...
My idea is and always was better
spas12.JPG

Just smash there bikes with a baseball bat next time you see them even if they hant done owt and hope they dont smash your car lol

We use to take dust caps when i were in school (not so long ago) lol they look better on our bikes lol

No one taken my dust caps yet might be because im m8s with them lol

same thing happend here i spent about £9 on sum nice ripspeed dusty caps when i first bought the car a week later GONE lol then had to buy the 1ns with a key about £15 thats a bit on dustcaps i didnt think people did it anymore bloody kids

haha! i managed 2 rob 4 BBS racing dust caps itted to rare volvo's from dads work when i was about 13 lol!

those locking dust caps are very good! ive had a pair (no they wernt robbed :)] but i lost em :(

Silver alloys with black caps look ****e IMHO, they make the spotless wheels appear to have dirt on them. Not good.

True that!

The silver caps that were on my borbets before they were robbed looked mint, a real nice finish to a well nice set of wheels.

Went really well with the polished valve aswell... Smart as!!

So you can understand why i was annoyed to find some little s**ts on their bikes had robbed the original dustcaps...

i know they are only dust caps, but at the end of the day, i have only had the wheels 2weeks and after paying almost £750 for them, i really didn't want anyone touching them... that includes stealing even the smart little bits of detail which were the caps.:mad:

ah well... i'll live... still a bit annoyed but there is really nothing i can do lol.

got my new locking ones now anyway, so that should teach the little brats.:p

=)

Bugsy

Back