Technical fiat brava 80 sx speedometer temp gauge petrol gauge not working but lights are on

Currently reading:
Technical fiat brava 80 sx speedometer temp gauge petrol gauge not working but lights are on

sunshine69

:bang:i have 2001 fiat brava 80 sx i have just had a friend wire me a switch inside my car to operate my fan as problem with ecu and fan not kicking in.....anyway since he has done this my speedometer petrol gauge well basically all my instrument panel is not working but the lights are coming on could it be a fuse if so which one if not what els could it be please help thanks

I have a similer problem with my Brava 80 sx, my problem is the speedo actually works most of the time but occasionally will stop working and the mileage display flickers on and off, this of course also means the actual milage is wrong on the car!, could it just be a loose wire?

also when i tryed to changed my interior bulb from a standard to a led one it blew the fuse and all the speedo etc won't work but i changed the svcs fuse so try that also!

Back