anyone from around or drive threw rochdale are

Currently reading:
anyone from around or drive threw rochdale are

mcjacko1987

Proof it cn be done cheep
anyone from rochdale on here? anybody seen my car round there? orange mk2 punto with rear tints and light tints. debadged and 4" back box? seen a few fiats around here but all ignorent.
anyone seen me give us a shout :D

think i might have seen you mate...not from rochdale but from manchester and worked in rochdale for a while so been threw there alot
if its you then its a smart looking motor, also have you got the chrome lights on the rear?

i keep looking for yours everytime i go down milnrow road but not seen you yet lol.

no i dont have chrome lights on the back. only thing chrome on my car is the beesting areal and washer jets(wich im thinking about changing) my back lights are black tinted.
another way youl know its me from the back is the tow rope bumper cap is missing. was missing when i baught the car last year.looking for a replacement cap but dont seem to come accross any for my colour car at the scrapyards.

has anyone seen the mk1 punto at the morrisons turn in? its a white one.looks very nice. also theres a white mk1 that comes up on my street (belton avenue) on belfield. is that anyones on here?

yeah m8 round and bout few places in rochdale from middleton visit sister in wardle so pass morrisons seen white punto with bodykit parked up on kingsway for sale,also go around town centre friend of mine works at 21st century tattoo so there quite alot if you see me give us a toot drive 07 1.4 grande, new orleans blue,white stripes and white alloys(y)

yeah m8 round and bout few places in rochdale from middleton visit sister in wardle so pass morrisons seen white punto with bodykit parked up on kingsway for sale,also go around town centre friend of mine works at 21st century tattoo so there quite alot if you see me give us a toot drive 07 1.4 grande, new orleans blue,white stripes and white alloys(y)
i used to live up wardel.nice lil vilage apart from the tight road at the top going round the grave yard.
yer will give u a toot if i see ya.same to u if ya see me. or flash your lights if your behind lol

i used to live up wardel.nice lil vilage apart from the tight road at the top going round the grave yard.
yer will give u a toot if i see ya.same to u if ya see me. or flash your lights if your behind lol
Thought I saw you on Monday about 1.45 Yorkshire street where it changes to Halifax road you would have been going toward Hollingworth Lake, with a lad in the passenger seat.

I could see a missing tow eye in my mirror but was too busy dodging pot holes and idiots to beep, flash or wave.

wasn't me that time m8, have seen indenticle grande to mine except for alloys think it's only the 1.2 8v but with standard alloys around albert royds rd near the bargain booze place going to the roundabout with 2 lads in the front, usually up that end on weds morning or sat,you deffo recognise mine rear tints with FF stickers ,and if i'm in the centre all ways park at cheetham st near pedestrian under pass, but will keep a look out for you next time i'm out .(y)Oh nearly forgot but if you fancy meeting up check out manchester meet 5, in events last time 4 of us convoyed there after meeting up at large tesco in prestwich .

Last edited:
Thought I saw you on Monday about 1.45 Yorkshire street where it changes to Halifax road you would have been going toward Hollingworth Lake, with a lad in the passenger seat.

I could see a missing tow eye in my mirror but was too busy dodging pot holes and idiots to beep, flash or wave.
hmmm dont think that was me.although i live round that area lol. but i dont remember driving with a lad at that time.at the moment iv no wheels trims on as im in prosses of putting alloys on and when i put them on i have 1 problem after another and im fed up of taking wheel trims off and putting them back on. so iv left them off for now lol.
youl know its mine because of the missing cap also the limo dark tints and the noise lol.im going to stick my ff sticker (white) on tomorw i think. going to put it on black strip on bumper.

Saw Mcjacko at 13:55 pulling out of Asda petrol station today 24/08/2009. I was parked in Asda carpark facing the petrol station exit.

Alloys looked good and your car looked clean. (y)
cheers mate.
funny you had to see me there...... god i was so embarased. i was fillin up to go to stoke to go pick the girlfriend up. but she hand my bank card and i had hers.
but when i went to pay by card it faild and the woman asked for the card. never s***t myself so much in my life. the stupid woman didnt look at the name wich obviously im not called miss nicola zoe williams lol. so thats me thinking shel see it and call the police and get me done for fraud. but all was good but iv had to fill out an IOU for asda. neva felt so ambarased in all my life. felt like a criminal. even though it was my partners card.
so if there was a big cue it was my fault :bang: sorry haha.

Is tht Rochdale car cruize still on and do u go ?? havent been for agesssss thought it might have been closed down ???

Back