General uno turbo grey

Currently reading:
General uno turbo grey

hi,
you guys might remember it being up for sale, its a grey uno turbo, with bad boy bonnet, smoothed boot dont like stuff like that, it's still parked up, it's being there now for a few months now, and hasnt moved, under a blue sheet, i would like to offer him cash for it, but how much should i offer him for it, it's got 134000 miles, it's had a new clutch and a recon turbo, from i can remember, how much would it be worth. !!!!!

thanks

Well it will depend on the body condition, i haven't heard about this car and don't know what it looks like and is it a mk1 or 2? i'd say around £900-£2000 but i'm not too sure :p Wait till Chas, Jai, Lobster, dunc etc.... reply, they know more on what to look for and what it's worth :p

Dan

Hi ya,

Mainly depends on the shell condition and how much MOT it's got.

I'd say you'll struggle to get over £500 without any MOT, and you’d pick up a restored resprayed minter for well £3K just now :mad:

I got my project for £220 (y)

Looked much like this with no MOT and an oil pressure fault

DSC00026_copy.jpg

that was Jan 2006 and prices have gone up a bit since :D

Also if they have any proof of any previous work carried out on the car (Photos, parts invoices, etc)

As louie says really!

But be warned they can get slapped up to get sold! (Sills, floor pan, rear turrets, etc, etc)

My first uno t was bought for only £300 - it had an MOT (couple of months) and a bit of tax.

Being a D plate it had a knackered strada type tox that crunched in second, rust on the rear turrets that was in need of immediate repair, and it was generally a little tatty, but £300, and the engine was good!

You can always offer more remember...

Tom

ooooo that one!!!! i'm sure was discussed on TC a few months ago, i think most of us were somewhat wary of it, naca duct, funny seats up front, nothing out back, i'm sure there was more, but the general concensus was....little money now, lot of money later......

then again, tippex cost £120, and look how that ended up......that's right, an open chequebook!!!! :D

Back