Technical Torque settings - Crank Pulley Bolts, Cam Bearings ?

Currently reading:
Technical Torque settings - Crank Pulley Bolts, Cam Bearings ?

DIYer

Evening all, I've already done a headgasket change on my Mk1 Punto and the car is a runner but just wanted to check if anyone knows what the torque setting is for the 3 bolts that hold on the crank pulley ? In the Haynes it lists everything but that or am I looking for the wrong thing ??

While I'm on the subject of torque settings ;) I'm gonna be doing the shims soon, there is 3 cam shaft bearings which ones are the M8 and M8 x 1.25 screws as the first is 10nm and the other is 20nm.

One of my mates said it doesn't a whole lot just don't over do it but once I get something in my head I have to find out for sure which is which.

Many thanks lads

Thats for that 1383matt had a feeling the cam pulley was just tight if it was listed but better safe than sorry.

P { MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px } BODY { SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #cecfce; SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #3f52b8; SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #fffbff; SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #fafafa; SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: #f7f7f7 } The camshaft bearings was the other ones, in the Haynes its list :

M8 : 10nm
M8 x 1.25 : 20nm

How do I know which Camshaft bearings bolts are which ?

Whats the different between and M8 bolt and a M8 X 1.25 ?

Thanks again

Back