This is my 1997 1.8 HLX

bravo1.jpg

bravo2.jpg

bravo3.jpg

bravo4.jpg

light1.jpg

nathan

Am I the only one that can't see anything? :I

Thanks for all the kind words, I am very happy with the beast myself.

Thats weird that some of you cant see the pics, try refreshing or something!!

Nathan

its easy mate, go to "my options" at the top of the page, then under avatar selction click on "add my own avatar". So there you go, and if you see a picture on the internet, right click it, go to "properties" and copy and paste the URL bit.

Thats how i got my head up the arse pic.[:eek:)]

"Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's a pretty good one."

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by carlpunto_TheReturn
its easy mate, go to "my options" at the top of the page, then under avatar selction click on "add my own avatar". So there you go, and if you see a picture on the internet, right click it, go to "properties" and copy and paste the URL bit.

Thats how i got the head up the arse pic.[:eek:)]

"Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's a pretty good one."
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

and as carlpunto demonstrated the quote button works too.

you are a 'learner driver' till 25 posts, then you are 'just passed'

SEI POWER

NOS Guzzlers are just lower beings :D

I'll be perfectly honest with you...

...that's one nice vehicle.

However, I have many 'pet hates', one of them is altered number plates. [V] But live and let live. ;)

Lead

Its not too bad atleast its not an 'illegal font';)

But I wasn't gonna fork out for a private number plate that spelt my name and then space it s**tly so no one could tell what it said!:)

It looks the buiss Nathan!

Red Fiat Bravo 1.6 100sx (see Bio for mods just updated 11/7/2003)

Nitorus controlled 55 shot a NOS!!!

Back