Evening classes for Women

Currently reading:
Evening classes for Women

NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR WOMEN!!!

ALL ARE WELCOME - A MAP HAS BEEN INCLUDED, PRE-PRINTED UPSIDE DOWN FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE

*OPEN TO WOMEN ONLY*

NOTE: OWING TO POOR TOILET FACILITIES IN OUR PREVIOUS VENUE WE HAVE MOVED, ALL THE GIRLS WILL BE PLEASED TO HEAR THE NEW VENUE HAS TWO CUBICLES TO ENABLE PAIRED LOO TRIPS.

*SPECIAL OFFER!!!!!!*

Sign up early and get rubbish pair of flip-flops or a beach-bag made in a Vietnamese sweatshop.

The course covers two days, and topics in this course include:

DAY ONE

HOW TO SUFFER IN SILENCE
Step by step guide to dealing with PMT and not inflicting it on others, with PowerPoint presentation (Don't worry Andrew has agreed to set up PowerPoint for us.)

TOILET SEAT - ITS PLACE IN A MODERN HOUSE HOLD?
In-depth lecture into men's indifference.

DIETING
EXERCISE - The real reason your diets don't work. Vanessa Feltz as guest speaker.

READING THE MANUAL
How to get full usage out of you mobile phone, TV, DVD player - with extracts from Dr Peter's book: "Crying Won't Help"

EQUALITY
The difference between being an equal women and trying to be a man - Open forum

DAY TWO

WHY HE ONLY WANTS ONE THING
How to show you have other traits worth considering - Abstract Discussion group.

ROMANCE - A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT.
A lecture - followed by ten tips on how to earn flowers and chocolates.

ORAL - TASTE IS NOT EXCUSE.
The relative amounts of liquid swallowed by each partner vs. actual time taken, displayed in an easy to understand graph format. Followed by a team building exercise and a guide to constructing your own BFCI( Body Fluid Consumption Index).

PARALLEL & REVERSE PARKING - THE INSURANCE PERSPECTIVE
Driving simulation (Please bare with us on this one, if you don't crash the computer will)

WAIT TILL THE END
A guide to waiting for adverts or the programmes' end before asking questions. This will include a practical demonstration with Match of the Day and The Godfather.

LOSING GRACEFULLY
How to accept defeat - winner's shouldn't have to suffer - A lecture.

UNDERSTANDING X - Man's 6th sense
How your current boyfriend knows exactly why your Ex boyfriend contacted you after 8 months of silence!

i dont care!!! IM HARD!!!! anyway alex posted one about men, so i thought we should level the playing field and get our own back :D

What a load of crap. Am sure you lot find it funny, though you may be pleased to hear some of us maintain an interest in cars and computers and a lack of interest in diets and toilet seats. However you will always have to suffer a lecture :p

no1sourlung said:
That might be wise

you got me worried now!!!!! surely women are just human???? no?

what are they gonna do, hunt me down? *nervous laugh*

ill have to keep an ear out for a distant "pssshhtttttt" from sammi!!!

serin said:
no alex, the one with an eye for a avatar!! anyway, it dont matter, the girls have laughed @ us and now we can laugh :D

Nobody ever reads my posts anyway!

LOL very funny er........

ok PMT - at least women have a reason for being a little moody, am sure if anyman bled from his unmentionable it would tick him off everso slightly.

Men dont get moody and sulky every month its nearly every bloody day, anyway i dont suffer from PMT :)

and what is it with men - if they get soemthing wrong the blame someone else???

they have totally no patience - no one is a better driver than them.

every crap driver happens to be a women regrdless, and choose to ignore any obvious male features

i could go on but i would be here all night :)

Erm.............. :cry:

i can only go from the ppl i have seen driving, and ALL the women in my family drive Abismaly :mad: :p

Last edited:
Back