General Has the Stilo been Euro NCAP'ed?

Currently reading:
General Has the Stilo been Euro NCAP'ed?

Lead

I seem to remember hearing that the Stilo was to be tested/results released soon, but I can't find information on it. Any ideas?

2003 Stilo 1.6 Dynamic, Orion Grey, 17" Alloys, Dual Zone Climate Control, Aluminum Sills, Clarion ICE, almost de-badged

I've heard that it is due to be done soon. I was looking at www.euroncap.com and there is nothing about the Stilo on there. The new Ulysse has just been given a five star rating so I would expect something fairly similar from the Stilo.

Fiar Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer. Anticipated Delivery Mid June.

I hope it passes...the Alfa 147 is certain death according to NCAP!!!
(Well, on a head on collision anyway - side on one is apparently fine.)

It makes scary reading

NCAP have just crash tested a new round of cars and the Stilo wasn't among them AGAIN! They even did the 307CC which isn't even for sale yet. It's a bit annoying really.

Fiar Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer, 260w 8 Speaker Stereo. Anticipated Delivery Mid June (oooh it's July now and guess what?.....Still waiting!

Hi,

I'm new here and have just took delivery of my Stilo Dynamic 1.6.

When I went to get the car last Thursday I asked about the NCAP results at the showroom and they have brochures which say it got 4*'s.

Not too bad I suppose. When I get home I'll see if I still have it and will scan the results and post them.

Reading the problems people here have experianced with the Stilo I think I have gotten off lightly so far. The only things I've got to complain about is the fact the car wasn't cleaned properly (still has glue all around the windscreen) and the 12v socket and puddle lights are gone. I even ordered it from the new spec list in May and they were listed. I got the ski tunnel though! Although in Coventry we don't have much snow!

Looked on Euro NCAP site and there are no results for the Stilo :(

here are the crash test results (in french unfortunately)

http://www.stilo-club.com/viewtopic.php?t=122

---
Fiat Stilo Feb 2002, Sassi Grey, 5 door, 115bhp

So it is only average for the class and a little better in some places. Nothing special there, as some french bloke asked, where are the NCAP tests????? :(

Fiar Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer, 260w 8 Speaker Stereo. Anticipated Delivery Mid June (oooh it's July now and guess what?.....Still waiting!

Back