Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters

Mayatt

White Grande Sporting
Just been playing with some bits on the car,

just wanted opinions really

14062009260.jpg

14062009259.jpg

they're from the rossi yamaha fiat R1 decals i like the logo dont think it suites my car but wanted to try anyway! add a bit of colour.

Last edited:
sorted sorry (y)

im not to keen, lucky didnt cost anything, was waiting to show my bro then took em off anyway, think would suite a smoothed bootlid

This is from the direct.gov website.

"Display a tax disc on the passenger side (kerb side) of the vehicle’s windscreen. If there’s no windscreen or you have a motorcycle or sidecar, display the tax disc on the kerb side of the vehicle."

so it can be anywhere on the passenger side...so if you move it slightly to the right (looking at the front on the car) then it should be fine!

It's way too big there. Either get a smaller one for that area, or move it to another place.

Personally, I wouldn't have it on my car. However, if you do like a rally or touring car sort of look, it could be quite good.

agree with the rally style things think would suite a lowered/more modified car. interesting to see comments! havent had any probs with the ol tax disc, put it there as i cant see it at all from inside the car and windscreen looks all clear and tidy without it form inside.

Back