Barchetta11.jpg

Barchetta My Barchetta

Introduction

Greetings, Citizens.

Behold the new addition to the Plug household - redder than a very red thing that's suffering from acute embarrassment..

Barchetta11.jpg

Barchetta22.jpg

Barchetta31.jpg

Barchetta42.jpg

Barchetta51.jpg

Even got a nice new hood (y)

Barchetta6.jpg

So I apologise in advance to everyone else in the country, as now I've bought a convertible it will undoubtedly be torrential rain for the rest of eternity....

Cheers,

Plug
It's got 59,000 on the clock, but I think it's a mixture of km and miles as the speedo has been converted. Who knows, the history is far from complete so it could have been to the moon and back for all I know :p.

It certainly looks and drives as though it's genuine though..

Cheers,

Plug

So much for me blanking the plates! Oh well.. :p

And as for "we only sell cars with full service history", my arse. In a Yoda stylee, "thin on the ground, it is."

But it was a good price and I think it's worth the money. I tried haggling with the guy and he wasn't having any of it. I've been out today and racked up 120 miles with no problems, it drives brilliantly. I've also found out about the relationship between sunscreen and open topped sports cars, i.e. it's advisable to put some on if you don't want to end up with your face the same colour as your car. I'll be paying for that tomorrow. :eek:

Cheers,

Plug

Aw Plug. A really nice addition to the Plug fleet. Very :cool:

Keep some suncream in the car as we do, it saves the suffering later.

It maybe time . . :idea: . . to purchase yourself a cap :)

Happy motoring

i like the interiors of the barchettas, they look really nice, as opposed to the coupe which apart from the stripe seems just the same as the bravo/a interior.

i reckon fiat missed out on the small sports car. if they'd made a cheap to buy/run/insure one using a punto chasis it would of probably of sold quite well! as opposed to how they made the barchetta pretty pricey despite the punto chasis

but then the barchettas as they are seem nice:yum:

Last edited:
Nice, Plug, that's very red :D embarrassed:eek:? nah! Mad:mad:? maybe. Devilish:devil:? perhaps. Cool:cool:? yeah! Happy motoring, eh. btw, is it Rosso Speed or Corsa?

Back