General Bit of forewarning and a blatant plug

Currently reading:
General Bit of forewarning and a blatant plug

Oingo

A lot of a blatant plug really:D
I've found a couple of must haves over on "left hand drive" ebay. Problem is the only way I'm gonna be able to afford them is by selling off some bits and bobs.
So starting tonight about 8.00ish They'll be a set of stonking great front bullbars and some Panda Van rear panels up for auction.
I apologise for not putting them in the classifieds but to be honest I need as much cash as I can get... have you seen the price of those rear lamp protectors... sheesh!
Undoubtably Most Easterly will have found them by 8.30 so they should be up on ebay watch before you know it.
Thanks all.

Sorry 'bout that chaps. There was no way I could really put a price on them so I thought ebay would be the fairest way of them finding their own value. At the end of the day, they go for what someone thinks they're worth.
I've got them on for a start of £20.... cos I so badly want... no, I NEED those rear light protectors.

Sneak preview

DSC00011.jpg

Sorry 'bout that chaps. There was no way I could really put a price on them so I thought ebay would be the fairest way of them finding their own value. At the end of the day, they go for what someone thinks they're worth.
I've got them on for a start of £20.... cos I so badly want... no, I NEED those rear light protectors.

If its the same people I bought my radius arms from then they are reliable and very friendly. I would like the protectors but I am not prepared to pay for them. Maybe I will wait till you get bored of them and buy them off you lol(y)

Its ok, I don't blame you the slightest. It will be interesting to see what they go for though! As I'm not sure anyone can really put a price on them.

If its the same people I bought my radius arms from then they are reliable and very friendly.:

Could be. They're listed with Globalricambi. I've also got my eye on the grill with the inset lamps and the lightweight front bars, the one that sits above the bumper.
Just had a thought, If anyone here has any of the above they would consider straight swapping for the van panels, let me know!

Ok guys...looks like i MAY have 2no sets...they wont go on Sid coz the rear bullbars get in the way. They come from Globalricambo (The site you have been looking at) you need a whole can of hammerite satin or they will rust overnight...and i mean OVERNIGHT!!!

You know how much they cost and the postage was alot.

As for the grille with lights im sure there is a German site which is cheaper for the same item.

Kev

And it goes without saying that I'm interested.

Have to see how much I raise in the auctions first though.... unless I can interest you in some van side panels ;)

Wonder if someone should start a swap shop thread. I've got some big bull bars, two van side panels and coming soon, some rear bars,
I want some small front bars, a grill with the inset lamps and of course the rear lamp protectors. Any takers?

Back