Gallery - Very minor tweak

Currently reading:
Gallery - Very minor tweak

Hey Ben

Can you make a tiny tweak to the gallery? On the random image box when you click "more" then the pictures change, well most of the time the vertical height changes aswell moving the "more" button up and down.

Its well annoying I have to chase the button round the screen. :p
If you put it at the top like this it will stay still.
gallery-01.jpg

Hey Ben

Can you make a tiny tweak to the gallery? On the random image box when you click "more" then the pictures change, well most of the time the vertical height changes aswell moving the "more" button up and down.

gallery-01.jpg

I studied web design at uni and when creating a page where a link could be clicked repeatedly I always made sure it stayed where it was.

Usually by using CSS to make the images sit on the same CENTRE line rather than align top or bottom.

But this was due to me having ocd.......Can't you just click it once? Then it should remain highlighted so you can just keep hitting enter?

EDIT: just checked and no the .more. link doesn't remain selected :( thats scrapped that idea...

Last edited:
I have another idea.
Where an image is shown as locked with a padlock. Why not make that padlock a link to the threads the image is used in. Might not be easy I don’t know but would be nice to find the thread it is in.

The user profile needs fixing desperately in my opinion. Getting to peoples user profile or from gallery profile is extraordinarily annoying. And a link to gallery profile from user profile would help.

I have another idea.
Where an image is shown as locked with a padlock. Why not make that padlock a link to the threads the image is used in. Might not be easy I don’t know but would be nice to find the thread it is in.

The user profile needs fixing desperately in my opinion. Getting to peoples user profile or from gallery profile is extraordinarily annoying. And a link to gallery profile from user profile would help.

funny you mention that, iwas going to make a thread for it.

it should be straight forward to add the link as the threads already mark the images as locked.

i'm always seeing interesting images in the gallery that i want to read the thread they are in but cant usually find them.

Ry

I have another idea.

funny you mention that, iwas going to make a thread for it.

it should be straight forward to add the link as the threads already mark the images as locked.

i'm always seeing interesting images in the gallery that i want to read the thread they are in but cant usually find them.

Ry

Looks like my brain is a couple months behind you guys but I'd love this to be implemented (y)

I would like to bump this idea first, though I think it would be techinicaly difficult to impliment.
I have another idea.
Where an image is shown as locked with a padlock. Why not make a link to the threads the image is used in. Might not be easy I don’t know but would be nice to find the thread an image is used in.

Hey Ben

gallery-01.jpg

Back