Who are you voting for in the elections next month?

Currently reading:
Who are you voting for in the elections next month?

Ulpian

Ulpian
OK, European and local elections next month. I hate the lot of them, but I'm definitely going to vote.

I have no time for UKIP really, but given that the rest are filthy avaricious duplicitous liars without any ounce of moral decency or goodness perhaps somebody new needs a chance to pig out at my expense?

What does everybody feel?

If I'm honest last time I voted Green party...because they didn't have a snowball in hells chance of getting in...couldn't actually being myself to vote for any of the major parties...and there was no way on gods green earth I was chucking my vote in with the BNP or UKIP.

I wont be voting for anyone, I dont know enough about any of the parties to make an informed decision.

However it has come to light that all of those who are current local MP's in my area here and the two areas I in back home are all corrupt and have all been in the papers in the last month :rolleyes:

I'm certainly not voting for any standing MP, unless he is in the bottom ten for embezzling. The best bloke is a Tory; looks very decent, but he's not here sadly.

I spoilt my vote last time and felt uncomfortable afterwards, but I'm certainly voting this time, and in the general election :D

they better sort this bloody recession out!

they will cut all the services sell off all our assets
devalue the coin more
change it to euro
remove all your churches
they will privatise the fire engines and such

they will close the pits
remove the unions
crush all manual labour jobs
erect sky scrapers
and remove milk from schools
and give half of the uk to the french for the 100 year war

all we will do is work on coputers shifting money around
and welding will have conpulsary certificates
imports will increase

Last edited:
they better sort this bloody recession out!

Check their track record in the 1990's. They caused the last recession ;)

I'll vote tactically. Have to see what the pre-election polls say to see who's going to get my vote. It definitely won't be Tory and will unlikely be Labour. Or as I'm hoping to emigrate in the next few years perhaps I'll simply put "You're all useless" on the ballot paper.

Back