cinqs gonna have to go

Currently reading:
cinqs gonna have to go

well it looks like the cinqs gonna have to go. student finances just cant handle the costs. MOT,tax and insurance are all up and ive no cash for any of em. :(
thinking of just punting her on ebay since its got no MOT.

shouldve put(thanks ghost) broom yellow Sporting!!!

BAD points:

No tax,MOT
Few dents around the body
slight mismatch on the paint on part ofthe bonnet
small bit of paint damaged inside drivers door where it was broken into
slight blow from front of the zorst

Good points:

brand new rear box
4 new tyres
brand new handbrake cable
full service at 55,000 miles inc cam belt (now at 61,000)
toad alarm with remote locking fitted
new rear bearing fitted
new bonnet release mech' fitted

so what do you think i,ll get from ebay?couple of hundred ,maybe more? :)

Last edited:
dont think you will get good money on ebay, mines n reg and you know how much i got that for ;) might be worth just moting it for the £40 it will cost you will get a lot more money returned.

also offer delivery for return travel expences as cars in scotland seem to go very cheep on ebay as people cant get there.

even if it fails an you cant afford to fix it a least you can show the fail sheet to people who are intrested, then if they see not much needs doing then they might buy, or also if it fails and you know it wont cost too much you can say will put full mot on it when a deposit has been paid then use deposit to do the work :)

Gutted for ya mate :( I don't think I could survive without my car!

Should be fairly easy to sort your exhaust, just buy some exhaust putty so that if its a joint thats blowing or a hole you can bung it up. Have you given your car a pre-MoT check? Haynes manuals tell you what you need to check, you can do everything bar emissions, and the emissions will only fail if something's very wrong.

Back