General Fiat 500, a 'MOD' car for a new generation?

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500, a 'MOD' car for a new generation?

yep(y) if only i could have persuaded the missus:(

Attachments

• lg01_110.jpg
    lg01_110.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 36
Well, I'm a confirmed Vespa nut & the 500 is my new toy as I sold my last couple of scoots a little while after my daughter was born (2 years ago) as they weren't really getting used. It took me a while to find a suitable replacement toy, but it seems to have hit the spot...

Paul Weller is a "revival mod" not a real one:) Think of The Who, Small Faces etc for proper Mod. Its a nice idea but no self respecting mod would be seen in a car so its a no!

The Who had some great cars, Keith Moons infamous Rolls, Daltrey and Townsends Ferrari's :p

I went on a few mod rallies about 8 years ago, IoW, Brighton and Scarborough, the only cars seemd to be 1960/50's british cars especially, Triumph herald convertables, def. loads more scooters

Well, I'm a confirmed Vespa nut & the 500 is my new toy as I sold my last couple of scoots a little while after my daughter was born (2 years ago) as they weren't really getting used. It took me a while to find a suitable replacement toy, but it seems to have hit the spot...

big mistake, i did that now kids are in their 20's and the scooters are worth more than 30 times what i got for them :(

Mine's a Mod car and I play in a band that does Mod, Ska, Two Tone and dare I say it, Punk.
:peace:

Back