Technical Can anyone help me on a new exhuast?

Currently reading:
Technical Can anyone help me on a new exhuast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimez

Errm, i was wondering if anyone can help me on purchasing a new exhaust I want something that sounds like a V10 or a V8 and can anyone link me to a website that has these requirementz. thank you :):):)

if you want it sounding like that there will be nothing off the shelf for your car, you will have to go custom.

The only one i can recommend is MIJ in Birmingham search for them in Google, i have used them and so have others and cant fault them.

I think you would tire from hearing an exhaust with that sort of noise after so long

Thank you but I really need a new exhaust for my grande punto that sounds ''IMMENSE'' can anyone help me?? and Yes I already have a car that has a V10 my BMW M5 but I want something for my Grande Punto.

see my first post on this thread, i offered you advice and it seems to have been ignored.

You will struggle to get anything sounding like a v10 that fits a GP im afraid

One has to ask why you have an M5 plus them other cars and seem to potter about in a base model GP judging your avatar pic? is it dads car the M5?

Yes the M5 is my Dad's but If im going anywhere special or streetracing I always get temp insurance for me on the M5 and thank you for your advice I appreaciate it very much THANK YOU and do you know where I can goto near essex that can make me a custom exhaust for my GP 1.2 active

Last edited:
Errm, i was wondering if anyone can help me on purchasing a new exhaust I want something that sounds like a V10 or a V8 and can anyone link me to a website that has these requirementz. thank you :):):)

Priceless:D To answer your question, no. I would be very surprised indeed if someone could make your wee punto sound like a v10 or even a v8 by fitting any exhaust:rolleyes:

Yes the M5 is my Dad's but If im going anywhere special or streetracing I always get temp insurance for me on the M5 and thank you for your advice I appreaciate it very much THANK YOU and do you know where I can goto near essex that can make me a custom exhaust for my GP 1.2 active

How does this work? I know for a fact you cant insure a group 20 car on a temporary cover policy

But in answer to question unfortuneatly as i am based up north i cant offer any help regarding the essex area for places to go, i suggest using the internet or your local yellow pages etc

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: at this thread

You wont get a GP to sound anything like a V8 or V10 come back to planet earth and grow up.

And your dads ok with you taking his M5 street racing eh?

Last edited:
You wouldnt get temp insurance. If he means his dad has a fleet policy and he gets added to this then that has a good chance of happening. Still he sounds like he is 19 or younger so he wouldnt be allowed to drive it without his dad in the passenger seat with it being a group 20 car. I know i cant drive one of my dads car on my own and im on his fleet policy and his car is group 20.

for your information, i can get temp insurance on the M5. either you believe me, or dont, its not my problem, i know truth you dont, so dont try and judge me because i may be able to drive an insurance group 20 car and you cant. You might goto a poxy temp cover company and they cant afford to insure you but I goto a reliable source that can insure me legit. Punto_matt, what car does your dad drive then which is insurance group 20 and that you can not drive.

for your information, i can get temp insurance on the M5. either you believe me, or dont, its not my problem, i know truth you dont, so dont try and judge me because i may be able to drive an insurance group 20 car and you cant. You might goto a poxy temp cover company and they cant afford to insure you but I goto a reliable source that can insure me legit. Punto_matt, what car does your dad drive then which is insurance group 20 and that you can not drive.

He has 3. A 911 turbo, a Cayenne turbo and a Z4M. I can drive the last 2 by myself but only the 911 if he is in the passenger seat. Still jealous am i?

Sorry, i dont think you still get the point you can drive the 911 without 'DADDY' next to you and if you cant i dont really care to be honest because i haven't been stopped yet and untill i get 'CAUGHT' i'll stop and pick my dad up everytime.

Your gonna get on brilliantly on here. No one really cares what cars you or your family has either and if you can or cant drive them. Having them in your sig just makes you look like a w@nker trying to be something hes not. Now jog on and make you 8v sound like a V10.

And what point dont i get? AFAIK you havent made any about me being able to drive his 911 by myself.

How old are you?

You sure your even of legal age to drive?

Honestly I've seen primary school kids with more maturity.

Who gives a flying *uck what your dad drives if he let's you out in an m5 he is more of a tard than you are (and that's saying something). As for exhaust: good off the shelf: supersprint, asso or go to a custom place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back