Styling black alloys on new orleans blue gp?

Currently reading:
Styling black alloys on new orleans blue gp?

maxy boy

hey guys new to the site. looking to get a new set of alloys for my 1.2 active. what do u think of black alloys on a blue gp? kinda got a thing for black ones but not sure if they would suit. opinions please. cheers

tbh mate you need a light colour ie..red,yellow,orange,white.if you have a blue i would stick with silver.

I like white wheels on dark blue cars, black would look ok though

At the end of the day it comes down to your personal choice, and its probably more the design of the wheel that is going to make it suit or not rather than the colour, personally id probably not go black on a dark blue car, if you want something other than silver maybe an anthracite would provide a better contrast??

here is mine :D

Attachments

• DSC00375.JPG
    DSC00375.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
Ahhh that may put me off then. Any pics matt? Hasnt a member on here got a set on? Stripes or someone?

Reece

Last edited:
hi guys in new 2 this site as of today. i have a jungle grey grande punto 1.2 active n woz wondering if my car would suit fox racing R3 17" alloy wheels and also wanted opinions on wot tire size coz i haven't got a clue? also if i got those alloys, ive been told there could be a loss in performance from my car coz it has such a small engine. is this true? thanks in advance 4 any replies

you'll probably need a lower profile tyre (205/40/17) so that your overall rolling radius wont change. If the wheels are heavier than standerd then you probably will loose a bit of performance and risk damaging the gearbox/driveshafts although there are people on here with 1.2s and 17 inch alloys. In regards to whether the alloys you talk about suit your car,its up to you!

cheers mate, thank 4 the advice. maybe i'll just go 4 the 16's if im gonna risk damaging the gearbox.(y)

sorry to hijack this thread sort of but, are 17's a no no on a 1.2 ? am i better sticking to 15's ??

Back