B&Q Huddersfield

Currently reading:
B&Q Huddersfield

xyxwave.gif
That'll be me then
tongue.gif

Cool! Huddersfield people. Where do you work Mr.Brown? Bout you Yak?

Well my currrent misfit of a Sei can be found for 8 hours on sat and on a sun in B&Q car park, at Milnsbridge on Fri nites as the band practice at Boom Rooms there and the rest of the time its usually somewhere between town and Bradley where my gf lives or outside Healey Ward (Kings MIll Lane/Manor St) where I live while im at uni.

I call it a misfit cuz its a stnrd Sei with Abarth 14" wheels with two different tyre sizes/brands. rear light covers and a couple of Abarth stickers on the front wings. My imitation Abarth gear is winging its way over here at the mo. Well the spoiler has been in the twighlight zone for 3 weeks. Me and seller don't know where it is and my Skirts are being dispatched this week. Wahey!

Boys and toys eh!

Sounds err exciting :)

Are they the ones the assistant always asks you if u want one, when i reply im not 18 they go all stupid and laugh? :confused:

thats the one!! i do have to admit we are not as bad as other places!! i went into jjb the other day and the guy was trying his hardist to sell me a store card!! Bet he urns more than a pound per card!!

yeah. poor init. we used to have a guy called chan at our store and he used to sell around 30 a day but he lied to customers way too much. about the only student i kno tho with a flat panel wall mounted telly tho.

I'm a picker at Huddersfield store. It's huge! 50 aisles + tools + gardening + building + u area.

lol sounds bout right!! my store is small and has been going for 30 years so most of the staff are relaited!! It is fun tho bc everyone knows everyone!! i just finished and i am really short staffed

Look out form me too. Yellow Y reg Sei with FiatForum.com on front bumper and back window and clubcento too. It's got a yellow rear wiper too.

If you come on an evening, i'll be dressed as an orange jelly baby on the car park but on weekends I hide in the warehouse.

Can I interest you in a YCDI card???? lol. Up to £1000 instant credit, 56 day intrest free credit? Free £10 gift voucher???? lol
I WANT A QUID!!! lol

FPS said:
Dont forget to look out for my N reg Black Punto Sporting in the B&Q car park. I seem to spend quite a lot of time down there getting decorating stuff for our new house.
PS - The Punto has 4TRESS on the back window
http://www.4tress-carsecurity.co.uk

lol nice salesmen ship!! why not sell a homeplan and go for the tenner?? i have only ever sold 3 ycdi's and 1 homeplan since it came out!! That is the good thing about my shift!!

For a homeplan, i've gota convince him to part with a huge percentage of his annual income first and i'm not really that bothered. I should be though with the pathetic wage I am on, considering how hard I work. Less than £5 is outrageous. Most people only work at our store for the 20% discount.

steviepab said:
lol nice salesmen ship!! why not sell a homeplan and go for the tenner?? i have only ever sold 3 ycdi's and 1 homeplan since it came out!! That is the good thing about my shift!!

lol i know what you meen!! I did that learning and development up to level 4 and then i was put to supervisor so i have to start the L&D all over again on supervisor!! Stupid and i don't get a payrise for this one!! Waist of time!! I tihkn the bet department to work on is showroom, comission and homeplans!! Worth the pay!! But only in a warehouse not my little sweet shop!!

So you work with Maxine then? Im the little red seicento, V reg, no mods, cant afford, student :(

Back