Technical "no message" voice on blue & me

Currently reading:
Technical "no message" voice on blue & me

DarthPunto

Hi there. My blue & me has started playing up today. The steering wheel controls for both iPod and mobile phone are unresponsive and even though it is playing tracks from iPod it doesn't allow me to change tracks and more annoyingly I get the blue & me voice saying "no message" after each track and sometimes interrupting songs.
I hope somebody out there has a solution to this problem as I'm to set off on quite a lengthy journey in the morning and think I'll be tearing my hair out with the computerized voice telling me no message every 3 minutes!

Thanks matt

its also solved by swapping some files around on the stick, put some new ones onand some old ones off, this forces the blue and me to re-generate the library and gets the menu back, but its a pain in the arse, i'm going to the dealer on saturday and there gonna give me an update, will let you know if it does the trick, i also find having other files than music makes it lose itself faster espescialy video files that have seperate audio stream within them (avi, divx, mpeg4, mkv), these all really confuse it

Thanks for all your help. Just to let you all know that disconnecting the negative terminal with the clasp for just a few moments solved the problem :)

Back