Apologies to the Stilo on Ipswich one way system 30-Mar-09

Currently reading:
Apologies to the Stilo on Ipswich one way system 30-Mar-09

Apologies to the guy in a metallic (blue?) Stilo dropping his girlfriend off on the one way system in Ipswich on Monday 30th March.

They have changed the road markings for lanes and I didn't realise until the next day...sorry! I thought YOU were in the wrong lane but it was me in the wrong.

If it's any consolation, your car is very nice!(y)

did you beep your horn,stick up 2 fingers & shout out the window..."learn to drive you motherf*cker" ?

I don't do that to Fiat drivers!

To be fair, I was in the wrong but thought I was in the right. I hold my hands up as it must have looked like I was jumping lanes!

I do drive very boldly in my little car as bigger cars tend to try and muscle you off the road!(n)

I do drive very boldly in my little car as bigger cars tend to try and muscle you off the road!(n)

Lol. Same here :p

Only down side, I did loose two drivers door mirrors on the same bit of road in 6 weeks when I first had the Selecta. The 750L was ok, but the Selecta jinxed :eek: (my right of way when going up hill, some people stupid :tosser: :p).

TBF in my experience the only way to them get to take you seriously is to offer them a stark choice...crash or obey the highway code.....not that I would offer anyone that choice now....however back in the day whan my car was expendable...:devil: taxi drivers learned to fear me thats for sure...

Last edited:
Back