General Modded Panda still for sale....why?

Currently reading:
General Modded Panda still for sale....why?

Any idea why this Panda is still for sale?
I need to sell it because of divorce, buying a 4x4, and I now have three horses to run. It won't tow a horsebox!
I've had it for sale on the Forum since January. It's in top condition and goes like a bomb, (for a Panda). Still group 1 ins, and if you check out the ad, had 000's lavished on it.
So, if you know anybody who needs a clean, cheap runabout, learner or just passed, or someone who wants to replace their existing Panda with something a little different, tell them about this one!

ps. I've still got the Tipo td sx and a Nissan Sunny 1.4 lx to get rid of !

Attachments

• thats better.jpg
    thats better.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 218
  • my arse.jpg
    my arse.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 27
  • style3.jpg
    style3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 188
I think your best bet would be through an ad in the window of the car. Most likely someone young will be interested.

Id imagine many on the forum either have a Fiat already or would be looking to express themselves in a different way.

just my 2p
Good luck with it
Cheers
Jonathan

It is and probably always weill be easyer to sell and standard car rather than a modded one. The best bet it to remove the mods, sell them and return to car to standard and sell it. More work but you will probably make more cash that way.

Blimy! Still cant be said about Nissan 200S's (my other car) as they have probablems selling heavly modded ones of those. Mine is lightly modded but I would probably have to put all the standard bits on it to sell it easly..... not that I ever going to sell it :D

Last edited:
GhostWKD said:
at the end of the day i think its a case of the cars only worth what people will pay for it

I guess you're right. I was offered £575 a couple of months back, thought it was sold, but the guy changed his job and the sale fell through.
Last month I turned down an offer of £400.
I wouldn't have thought the mods would have made that much difference, are they that bad? If anything, it is alot safer than standard.
I suppose I'll have to advertise it locally, it is off the road on SORN at the moment.
Thanks for your comments.
Happy Pandering.

James M said:
A shame mate, but the lads are probably right, mods put people off (n)

Another horsey person eh ;)

Hi James.
Yes, just bought a third horse, lovely white Arab, so no time left to de-mod the car. I seem to be spending too much time keeping the stables mucked out and the Arab clean. Why oh why do they roll in everything the moment you turn them out to make themselves look Dun!
Still, back to the Panda. I might even keep it in the barn until next year then decide to put it back on the road.
Decisions decisions!

Back