1119.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Bolted - Blue Punto MK2B

Introduction

I've had a topic before, but I decided to make another one as that one is old and lost somewhere. Got this car about a year and a half ago. I'm 18 now.

CAR SPECIFICATIONS:

- Model :Fiat Punto Active Sport MK2B
– Engine size : 1.2 8V
- Year :2004
– Colour : Sprint Blue

ENGINE MODIFICATIONS :

- Focus Induction Kit.

STYLING MODIFICATIONS:

INTERIOR:

- Remote locking.
- Fitted car mats.

EXTERNAL:

- Took rub strips off the sides.
- HID lights - 6000k, ice white side lights.
- Debadged FK grille.

CHASSIS:

- 17" OZ Ruote alloy wheels, 7.5j 30 offset (5mm spacers) running 225/40/17 Pirelli tyres.
- -40mm lowering springs, front only.

ICE:

- Sony G142... Headunit
- Front Alpine Coaxials
- Rear Alpine Coaxials
- Rear shelf JBL 6*9's.
- x2 JBL GTO Touring Amplifiers.
- JBL 1000watt subwoofer.

FUTURE MODS:

- Lowering (DONE) (WANT COILOVERS NOW).
- Abarth side skirts
- Colour code mirrors and door handles.
- 195/40/17 tyres for a slight stretch and stop rubbing.
- Possibly 20mm spacers front and back, with an arch roll.
- Pressed plates.

1119.jpg

280.jpg

Please comment, tell me what you think.

More pictures will probably be uploaded soon.
looks good :), not sure if i like the alloys though.

Will look farrr better with the abarth sideskirts that uve got planned... but ye coming along well mate.

and why you want coilovers? the lowering springs are fine, just wth coilovers you can adjust the height, unless you need to do that? cant really justify the price of them, as i think you could put that towards other stuff.. orr your next car (y), but i think it looks fine as it is (y)

how did you get remote locking?...was it expensive and where did u get it done coz id like to have that on mine also

not a bad price i might have to have a look around for some fitters and get some quotes :)

Hi, i am new to this site so im not quite sure how its works.

Just wondering where you got your badgeless grill from?? and how much??

Been looking for one for a while and cant seem to find any

Do you think you could upload a close up of the doors without the rubbers bits on as I want to do it but a couple of my mates have said the little indentations left behind might look brass?
Also are they stuck on the same way boot badges are? Is the paint work under underneath all okay?

Thanks

Dave - Wycombe - 02 Punto

Do you think you could upload a close up of the doors without the rubbers bits on as I want to do it but a couple of my mates have said the little indentations left behind might look brass?
Also are they stuck on the same way boot badges are? Is the paint work under underneath all okay?

Thanks

This is quite an old thread most of the members above are no longer on the forum/active, might be worth starting your own thread to talk about what you want to do

This is quite an old thread most of the members above are no longer on the forum/active, might be worth starting your own thread to talk about what you want to do

Oh right. Imma do that.
Cheers

Back