killzone 2

Currently reading:
killzone 2

got it to day after watching endless clips and reading a few reviews on how good this game was going to be, all in all im not that impressed, game play is to slow way to slow and the amount of jumpin i was getting wating for it to catch up and load.

any one else got this yet?

Got my copy today and after about an hours worth of gameplay, my head is spinning! :bang:

Having spent hours and hours on COD4, killzone is nowhere near as smooth. The game does get a little jumpy too.

i got a headache now so am gonna have a lie down... (n)

haven't got the full game, but played the demo last night. looks good but i don't think i will run out and get this yet, i will most probably wait till it gets a bit cheaper..

never really been a big fan of killzone TBH but it does look good... after playing things like COD and things like that i can't seem to get used to the controls.. :)

Ugh guys. As an avid member of the ps3forums.com you guys have to realise that killzone isn't cod4/5. It's a totally different ball game. The standards set by killzone have out done any FPS to date, not including Crysis. but thats not ps3.
It's incredible, If anyone here is lucky enough to own a full surround 5.1 system you will be amazed. It's even recorded in 7.1 for you even luckier palyers :D

Back