Check this car out!

Currently reading:
Check this car out!

Re: Yep.............................

dont think its that bad i seen a lot worse. look like he got a good kit and had it fitted properly. might not be to every 1 taste but no need to rub it in his face. if he has a flamer kit (dunno not read it) then it will get burn mark mine has a little bit and i dont have flames.

Smee

Re: No!

the kit looks best on a corsa c shape we got 1 in lynn with 17" german touring wheels and its silver looks the ******. have to admit.

Smee

:yuck:

Used to love kitted up cars when I was 17, either maturity or Im "stuck up" but I think this looks pants. Why not buy a fast good looking car ? you could buy allsorts with 6 grand like a 200sx, 20vt, Celica GT4, Prelude vvti. You get the picture, Why buy a shopping trolley filled with plastic bolt on bits?
Just my opinion. ;)

a corsa how original. corsas are for people with no imagination at all. £6000 is very expensive aswell. My brother bought a nissan sunny, lowered it, dropped at 200sx turbo engine in it, got it chipped and is noew running 300bhp+ and all of it only set him back about 3-4 grand inc. 17" alloys.

Laters Rich

Back