its true!!!!!!

Currently reading:
its true!!!!!!

its not actually nightmares it gives u. its just makes u dream in general. wat was ur nightmare about and wat was u watching before bed.

smee

Smee said:
its not actually nightmares it gives u. its just makes u dream in general. wat was ur nightmare about and wat was u watching before bed.

smee
It doesnt make you dream. You always dream, every second you are asleep you are dreaming, its the way the mind works. The majority of the time you cant remember the dreasm but they are always there, the mind cannot be empty.

You only remember the dream if you REM cycle is interrupted I think.

I do believe that's true, if you wake (properly or otherwise) during REM (rapid eye movement stage of sleep for those who don't know), you're a lot more likely to remember the dream.

The link between cheese and dreaming is an unusual one and I can't seem to find too much factual information on it actually. Having said that, the whole dreaming activity isn't properly understood. Fortunately not my forté :D

i love cheese- my back up plan in life is to run away to become a cheese making nun, with a side line in smutty nun videos.

Tut tut, so crude for such a young girl!

KirstyTL said:
i love cheese- my back up plan in life is to run away to become a cheese making nun, with a side line in smutty nun videos.

blue nun tasting session..

possibly..
It would be blue
there would be nuns
and i'm sure there would be tasting of something or other..maybe cheese.

Back