General Thanks

Currently reading:
General Thanks

500Stu

Hi there. I've been lurking for a while. I'm collecting my new 500 tomorrow and just wanted to say thanks for all the information and advice I have found on here. I doubt I will become a regular contributor to the forum as I don't have time to check back regularly but big thanks to one and all (y)

Hi there. I've been lurking for a while. I'm collecting my new 500 tomorrow and just wanted to say thanks for all the information and advice I have found on here. I doubt I will become a regular contributor to the forum as I don't have time to check back regularly but big thanks to one and all (y)

I thought the same thing when I 1st went on the forum. It can become addictive, apparently....

I am new on here too, and I to have had some really fab and useful advice off everyone. I think of something, come on here and someone is guaranteed to know! I pick my car up on the 1st March - what you getting? I bet you're very excited.
Happy new car day!

Picked her up on Friday. Very good service from the dealer. Flowers for my wife included in the deal.

Been getting used to driving it this weekend. Having to use the gears more than I did on my previous car but enjoying the fun of driving it. Saw 2 other 500s out on the road and got a wave and a big grin from one of them. We're used to getting waves as our weekend cars are VWs - 72 Beetle and 73 Bay - but not in our weekday commuter vehicle!

I'm already looking at the accessories list to see what else I fancy bolting on. :D

Having to use the gears more than I did on my previous car but enjoying the fun of driving it.

I noticed that when I first got mine, as lots of people have mentioned, the engine does loosen up A LOT. Over 2K on mine now and you can definately feel the difference and I'm not changing down as much as I used to on some hills. When I do though, it does seem to shift a lot more than it used too.

HTH

Pete

I noticed that when I first got mine, as lots of people have mentioned, the engine does loosen up A LOT. Over 2K on mine now and you can definately feel the difference and I'm not changing down as much as I used to on some hills. When I do though, it does seem to shift a lot more than it used too.

Same here Pete, 2600 miles now, totally different to how it was, we're well away now, Life just gets better!

Back