seicento / yaris kit

Currently reading:
seicento / yaris kit

i agree that this kit suits the sei perfect. its a shame that the people that make the kit dont just make a straight fit. seen as the sei doesnt actually have any bodykits avaliable it seems stupid for them not to as they would be the main kit for it. and who has a yaris anyway :p

i saw a cinq on 16" outside my local halfrauds with this kit. looks gorgeous... the inside was a bit over the top tho but the outside was perfect

i phoned up that bodyshop and they quoted me £700 to fit and spray the yaris side-skirts and rear bumper ( i would keep the front bumper ive already got ) and they said for a £1000 they will make my arches take 18inch alloys quite tempted thats £1700 in total not including the bodykit or the wheels, bout the same price a new car would cost

Keep your money mate, and save it for a new car. Seicento's are great, but not worth 1700 pounds of modifications.

18s are too big too in my opinion! It'd make it undriveable.

but if he wants the sei 2 be the best then u need 2 go extreme like that.i think the yaris kit and 18`s will look quality on the sei. u gonna keep the black and orange theme or let it die off??

wasnt there a fiat sei in max power last year with 18's on and some crazy kit. in black. cant remember the kit that was on it. and i dont think i have my mags anymore. but i can check

Smee

i wud photoshop some wheels on for ya but dont have it on me computer.:p

Attachments

• anykit01a.jpg
    anykit01a.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 31
  • anykit02a.jpg
    anykit02a.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back