Styling Fiat Bravo Spoiler for 1.99

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat Bravo Spoiler for 1.99

For £1.99 I couldnt resist buying a spoiler for my Bravo :D

The Spoiler has PN:716152000 and a date range grid 95-99 but its not stamped :rolleyes: I can not find it on eper so guess PN changed to 716152099 at some point.

I do not have all the nuts and stuff so I may have to buy them.

I suppose I will get this, my blistering rear bumper and a replacement front wing sprayed up at the body shop.

Need 1x Boot Glass with holes 7798966
Need 4x NUT 7767163
Need 4x PLANE WASHER 12647707
Need 2x RESILIENT BUSH 46449343

Anyone know if these bolts unscrew or just pull out? The outer two are missing.
spoiler-02.jpg

spoiler-03.jpg

Last edited:
I have a fear of it falling off :eek: would tiger seal for example hold it tight with a blob on each of the 4 holes?

Got myn off Ebay. I ground the studs off and used tiger seal to glue it on with. That was nearly 3 years ago and it still not moved.

I put a blob were the studs were and on the inner edges of the spoiler.

Honestly mate I thought the same as you that the tiger seal wouldnt hold it but honestly my spoiler is going no where (y)

Honestly mate I thought the same as you that the tiger seal wouldnt hold it but honestly my spoiler is going no where (y)
Cool ill go for tiger seal then cheapest option by far.

Did you get it in place and hold it with tape or something?
And did you put tiger seal along the top edge where the rubber bit runs?

Yeah I offered it to the car once I was happy with the possition i taped it in place to hold it. iirc i think it takes 24 hrs to cure.

Yes I applied the tiger seal along where the rubber strip is. Use plenty of making tape because i got a bit on the paint work and although it didn't damage the paint it took a good 12 months to get it off.

This tiger seal is brilliant. Even when i was tiling the kitchen a few months back, the tiles are quite large I used tile adhesive and the tiles were to heavy and dropped off. So i tiger sealed the tiles to the wall and they have not moved (y)

Yeah I offered it to the car once I was happy with the possition i taped it in place to hold it. iirc i think it takes 24 hrs to cure.

Yes I applied the tiger seal along where the rubber strip is. Use plenty of making tape because i got a bit on the paint work and although it didn't damage the paint it took a good 12 months to get it off.

This tiger seal is brilliant. Even when i was tiling the kitchen a few months back, the tiles are quite large I used tile adhesive and the tiles were to heavy and dropped off. So i tiger sealed the tiles to the wall and they have not moved (y)
Im a little worried about it taking the paint off. plus id rather bolt it so i can still take it off when i want to polish the car/spoiler.

Though tigerseal is going to be the only cheap option.

What do you need to remove it for?

If it was bolted the the glass you would have to remove all the trim around the inside of the hatch to un bolt, and its a lot of hassle just to clean the car.

I think I have got the nuts and gromits that were on myn still. I will check tonight.

If you go down the bolting it on root pm me with your address and I'll post them to you.

I will let you know tonight if I have still got them.

put adhesive any where the spoiler makes contact with the car! I used masking tape to hold it in place while the adhesive was drying!

I drove my car 30mins after putting it on and nothing fell off, but leave it for a few hours.

To get tiger seal off or anything PU adhesive use petrol on a rag and just rub it off (y)

Last edited:
Back