Is this GP worth it?

Currently reading:
Is this GP worth it?

kaosNW

Hi as some of you will know from my last post i may be looking for a new car due to stupid insurance renewal quotes!
anyway this GP (limited edition) was recommended to me, it was a cat-D but is said to be completely repaired now:cool: i was really looking at a 1.4 but this one looks beautiful! :D

this is the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290290056889&ssPageName=ADME:X:eRTM:GB:1123

is the price ok?
he said he will take 4350 + my bravo, 1.2 sx 80 2000. 87000 miles
im unsure if its a good deal? after its repairs do you lot think its likely to have more problems in the future etc?

any help is GREATLY appreciated as im ment to give him a answer asap!
cheers
dee

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
cheers mate, i checked parkers and the stats are
riginal Price £8,222 Franchised Dealer £5,145 Independent Dealer £4,895 Private Good £4,355 Private Poor £3,650 Part Exchange £4,025
so being a cat D but now repaired i wouldnt want to pay too much, but then again its supposed to be a limited edition (only 100 made) so that should add some value, the rims and body would cost me over a grand to get seperatly i should imagine?
I dunno wat to do! lool

dee, you know where i stand on the car,but a lot of people may have different views on car,but working with cat c/d for over 10 years there good buys.
And if you look at my last post on the car you will see this,as a lot of people in here could be driving a cat d car and wont even know[as how many people do a hpi test?].
Or why not pm the other 2 people that say they can find you one for that money/year/mileage, the two above my last post.(y)

Last edited:
Personally, I'd steer clear; it's overpriced for a Cat D car, let alone a straight GP. And the Linea kit rally means nothing in value terms, perhaps (and only perhaps) just makes it a bit easier to sell. Against that, a lot of people and traders won't go near it with its history. Also btw, I've found Parker's prices well over what cars are going for; they haven't caught-up on the plummeting values of the last six months.

Last edited:
Back