Technical Ritmo please post?

Currently reading:
Technical Ritmo please post?

danielsydney

Hi there,

Living in Australia the Ritmo was never imported here or sold I think And Im interested to find out if any of you guys can post interior pics and external pics if the Ritmo? I think they are a great car and were way ahead of their time. Please help me out and give me some nice pics to look at?

The Abarth 130TC would have been a nice car, shame they didn't sell them over here.

PICT0001.jpg

Interior.jpg

130-5.jpg

Troy.

Troy yeah they looked like real nice little cars. There is a retro review by Top Gear at the time and he really rips into the Ritmo. I see you have a 207 GT. How do you like it? I also have a 02 Citroen C3. I love the car. The only downfall is the legroom in the rear is a bit cramped I get told. Are you on Aussiefrogs at all?

Yeah, I am AF, as TroyO. :D

The 207 GT has been a good car, it is comfortable and handles well, and the 1.6L turbo has good poke. It lacks the character and fun factor of previous Pugs though (I had a 206 GTi previously).

Troy.

You can import ritmo/stradas into OZ from NZ guys. Know off one that went to your shores a year or two ago.

Back