General back plate

Currently reading:
General back plate

sammy1989

hi ys does any body no where i can find a near back plate for my little car, mine is rusty and got a hole in it, please could u help me find one please before my car rusts away. lol!!! i love me pap pap

its a plate that covers the back brakes on the inside m8, it rusts quite bad i would check urs m8, im a girl dow no alot about cars, ow long have u had ur cinquecento m8? my pap pap is silver 1997 r reg sporting and runs like a dream, only had it a month ago, first car and i love it xx

The back plates abit of a tricky one, i know what part you mean mine are rusty too but its not something thats simple to find. You may have to shop around abit for that or just take it to a good garage if yours is'nt "really, really" bad they may be able to treat the rust and plate it, if its not rescuable then they might know where to go for one. At the end of the day its not going to be an easy job to change so i should imagine you'll be taking it to a garage anyways.

its a plate that covers the back brakes on the inside m8, it rusts quite bad i would check urs m8, im a girl dow no alot about cars, ow long have u had ur cinquecento m8? my pap pap is silver 1997 r reg sporting and runs like a dream, only had it a month ago, first car and i love it xx

Ah right,think they can be bought, try ringing fluffy.
Ive had cinq's for 2years,got four of them, the two im bothered about are getting discs on the back at some point,but my soon to be daily driver the back plates are fine as ive just done the all the break pipes on it

Back