Technical Alloy wheels and wobbly bolts

Currently reading:
Technical Alloy wheels and wobbly bolts

Donk

Ive been offered a set of alloys at a very reasonable price by a mate of mine. Thing is, the pcd is 100mm but i believe I can fit wobbly bolts or something to make em fit. Thing is, can i get a set of locking wheel nuts to fit them?

Also whats the correct offset for the bravo?

u can get wobbly lockers i have a set on mine chap. also got a pic if u want one. u can get them from motorworld there 30 squid. a set. then each wobbly bolt is 2 squid each and u might need to get a full set of normal wobbly's as my lockers had a problem. the wobbly sleeve was to small so i stole the wobbly sleeve off the std wobbly (which is bigger) and fitted using that. been on car for a year now. no problems... touch wood

also make sure the center bore is 58 may need to buy some spigot rings.
and offset is 30 - 38 i believe

Smee

Got sorted with locking bolts from of motorworld and nuts from Richtoy near me.

Now in a wibbly wobbly world of my own :) I'll stick some pics up when i get the wheels on. probably.

plastic :S. dont ask me but the ones i got where metal. guess u will be ok as they wouldnt of sold them u.

easy to tell if one is longer than other. hold the normal wobbly bolt ip to the locker wobbly. nut head on bottom so thread is pointing the roof. measure the distance from the sleeve end to the end of the thread. my lockers where about 2 - 3mm longer. so i had to file the ridge off the normal wobbly to get the sleeve off. then fitted that to the the locker instead of the little one supplied. reduced it enought to stop it catchin on the front on the hub as the wheel went round

Smee

if u got any question drop me an email on [email protected]. im also on msn all day

Back