General Warranty Q- Seats and Door seals

Currently reading:
General Warranty Q- Seats and Door seals

lemON1

Hi,

Just a couple of questions about third year wannnty,

My rear seat has a small nick in the fabric- I am presuming Fiat will not do anyhting about this- or do thyey stand by the quality of the seats so they should not get nicks?

The door seal from the pillar (next to rear passenger window on 3 dr version) to the door as a slight rip in it, is that covered in the third year or should I just glue it, I think if I catch it now it may be ok, but I want to make the most of the warranty before it goes in a Month!

Thanks

Hi,

Just a couple of questions about third year wannnty,

My rear seat has a small nick in the fabric- I am presuming Fiat will not do anyhting about this- or do thyey stand by the quality of the seats so they should not get nicks?

The door seal from the pillar (next to rear passenger window on 3 dr version) to the door as a slight rip in it, is that covered in the third year or should I just glue it, I think if I catch it now it may be ok, but I want to make the most of the warranty before it goes in a Month!

Thanks

Rips and Nicks.... I think Fiat will take the view that is wear and tear TBH, its certainly not a manufacturing defect. You may have a case regarding suitability of materials but I have seen nothing similar on this Forum regarding weak seat and door seal trim.

Good Luck...

Back