General Rear Washer

Currently reading:
General Rear Washer

Hi all, had it just over a day and already found something wrong with it (good ol' Fiat eh?!)

basically, no water is going to the rear washer, can hear the motor working when i push the stalk away from me but noting happens, the rear wiper just kicks in and smears muck everywhere.

Whereabouts does the rear wash pipe go? i'll try and locate a problem first because my local Fiat dealer is useless (as found out with my mk2) and its a bit of a trek anyway.

My front washer's work fine.

Cheers in advance.

Sounds like the tubing is kinked/blocked or disconnected. Any washer fluid in the tailgate? I think the tubing runs down the nearside floor area.and could be trapped by a trim panel. Also the fluid in the tube might be frozen,mine was for the last couple of days.

Last edited:
Sounds like the tubing is kinked/blocked or disconnected. Any washer fluid in the tailgate? I think the tubing runs down the nearside floor area.and could be trapped by a trim panel. Also the fluid in the tube might be frozen,mine was for the last couple of days.

i'll have a check tommorow morning... doubt its frozen, the stuff stinks of screenwash! No water in tailgate or anything...

Back