DSC004501024x768.jpg

500 (Abarth) My Abarth 500

Introduction

Ill try again, this time using the correct hosting!

Abarth 500. Scorpion Black. Black leather. Climate control. Interscope. 17" 10 Spoke alloys. White Abarth details. White chequered roof. :slayer:

Right now its sitting at the dealer waiting for a number plate to be assigned, very frustrating!

that's pretty epic tbf! Is that the first one on the forum?

You driving her yet?!

No she is still sitting at the dealer, waiting for the number plates..... if they make them on time they should be here by next Friday, but (and its a big but) they very rarely sort the paperwork on time!

I think this is the first one on the forum, I was quite surprised it only got 2 comments in a week :confused:;)

Anyway I know it should be a she, but the GF wants to call it Roger!

No she is still sitting at the dealer, waiting for the number plates..... if they make them on time they should be here by next Friday, but (and its a big but) they very rarely sort the paperwork on time!

I think this is the first one on the forum, I was quite surprised it only got 2 comments in a week :confused:;)

Anyway I know it should be a she, but the GF wants to call it Roger!
aw that's a real shame mate :( I know my paperwork came through quite fast so fingers crossed for you!! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait regardless of how long it takes though! (y)

Have to say i'm very surprised as well...maybe some people haven't clocked on it's the new 500 and not the old one. I'm sure interest will pick up soon enough!!! Maybe post in the 500 section as well? (sorry if you already have...i don't venture in there so wouldn't know! :p)

You could call her rodgerett, rodger for short :rolleyes:

OMG im so jelous. :D thats a little stunner you have there (y)

im looking at that hugh abarth badge on the front and thinking could i get away with it on my sei :slayer: gonna give the local fiat dealer a ring to see if i can get hold of 2 :yum:

Well the first set of paperwork arrived today! The more important 2nd set didnt :( (but its posted at the same time so maybe itll come tomorrow?)

If it does I then have 1/2 a day to finalise the insurance and go get the car before going to work tomorrow afternoon and then driving it back to the UK early Saturday!

So it looks 50/50 right now, but fingers crossed I might have my Abarth in the UK on Saturday! :eek:

Awesome (y)

So where are you buying the car from? when do they come out in the UK?

Hope everything goes to plan for you (y)

there launched in the uk in january as far as im aware... wouldnt it have been much easier to wait a few weeks longer :idea:

still love it so much, but black dosent justify the curves of the car though (n)

Back