North Wales Fiat Club

Currently reading:
North Wales Fiat Club

sound a good idea to me as i am in south wales and have only managed to meet a few welsh members be nice to meet some more.

Sounds good idea methinks too. Wondering if it would be worth doing a combined club for north and south?? Just an idea. I'm in Swansea right on the south coast.

I wanted an orange one too. :D unfortunately i couldn't afford one :cry:

I noticed there aint a North Wales Fiat Club, well not on here anyway, if not go to try and get one sorted, the amount of Fiat's ive seen in North Wales is unreal, so I think it will be a good club to be honest... and thoughts?

Nice motor mate. If a general Welsh fiat club started small but gained more members, then it could be branched into smaller groups for specific areas? Just another idea. :)

stupid trafic cops went to get petrol at about 4 in the morning. roads were dead and nobody about. Cedntre of wrexham has massive speed bumos and at the time my suspension was mashed. So i staddled the middle and the left lane to avoid putting load on the suspension, he said this was dangerous driving. and he also clocked me doing 31 in a 30 and wanted 3 points for that and then he said that i was mking excessive noise which i dont get as car is standard?

Back