2 Questions about lancia Kappa Coupe .. Please Help Me !!

Currently reading:
2 Questions about lancia Kappa Coupe .. Please Help Me !!

checco_only

hey guys .. I've 2 Questions about Lancia Kappa Coupe .. does it's doors are frameless ?? .. and does it have a sunroof made of glass ??

please any one can help me .. I'll be happy If you send me a message om my email .. [email protected]

thanks alot guys
Best regards

Lancia_Kappa_Coupe_-_derriere.jpg

That's stunning:eek: one of those with the V6 or 16vt please:D

Lancia_Kappa_Coupe.jpg

NOOOOOOO!!!! :(

can't help your questions though sorry.

doors from the pictures above look frameless, never heard of it though not a wonder though it looks good its on the alfa 166 chassis.

I wish you'd ask 2 other questions. The thing that interests me is the engine range. 2.0 16V Turbo (a la Delta Integrale) 2.0 5 cyl petrol, 2.4 5 cyl petrol,2.4 5 cyl and 3.0 V6.

thank you all guys .. the pictures tell me that the doors may be frameless with a 90 % true : ) .. but I dont know know what about the sunroof ????

That's stunning:eek: one of those with the V6 or 16vt please:D

Lancia_Kappa_Coupe.jpg

NOOOOOOO!!!! :(

can't help your questions though sorry.

That front end is growing on me! stunning car. it's got all the ingredients of a great car. the 166 has good handling. the engine range is impressive! 16vt, 20vt alfa V6! and it's got the looks to boot. bet the interiors are good too! why weren't lancias sold here!:mad:

2 to 3 years too late for this but yes, the doors are frameless. Sunroof was an option but very very few had one. But they were steel.

I had a Kappa 20vt Coupe a few years back here in the UK. Very very nice car. Had a saloon as well, the 3.0 24v auto which was actually a nicer drive.

Back