(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

steve119

Established member
an update to the event

the plan for saturday:

,we will be meeting at tescos beside inverness travel lodge at 12am!:cool: if you are coming from the A9, its a case of turning off on to the roundabout for the A96 and a mile up, then you cannot miss tescos on the right hand side, and likewise if you are coming from aberdeen way on the A96 to the left hand side.(y)

I'm wanting to be at falls of shin for about 13.30-1400, to get pics etc, then do a wee cruise through tain, dornach, invergordon etc, for more pics.

evening will be an arranged time for a few drinks in the town centre.

the plan for sunday:

10am meet back at tescos(coz its soo close to the A9) to get some grub, down to aviemore for calley historic motorsports special test runs for some spectating(will meet the central belt, etc at tescos 11am), and hopefully more pics, then more food at supper time then off hame!:D

any enquiries please dont hesitate to PM me(y)

thanks,

steve119

P.S next event will be the Rolling road in march. an events tread will go up in due time - update its in the events section now!!

https://www.fiatforum.com/events/176208-fiat-scotland-rr-day-dastek-fife.html

I can't make this in my skanky Ford........................

'cause I'll have me Grande Punto (20 more sleeps to go, WooHoo!! :) ).

thing is its real cheap accommodation, and a good night out, besides, it never bothered you about distance when you went down to watford for your remap!!:p

seriously though, its fair enough if work commitments get in the way, so we won't slag you off for it.(well, nae to your face anyway:p)

been to chicago, it piddled down the 10 hours we were there (it was a connection flight)

Last edited:
its 300 miles away, about 3 hours to get there!! you could probably come up and stay at frazers in elgin on the friday!!

thats not that far!!

i'll do a deal with you glaswegians, if you guys come to this meet, bearing in mind its an overnighter, then i will promise that we WILL have an overnighter in glasgow in july!!!:slayer:

Last edited:
Back