Dark Blue Modded Old panda metrocentre

Currently reading:
Dark Blue Modded Old panda metrocentre

StevenRB45

Upstanding Member for Newcastle
Dark blue Classic Panda in the metrocentre car park this morning, had what I think were mk1 uno turbo wheels on it (sprayed black) and fogs fitted into the front bumper.

Yup saw you pulling into metrocentre overflow this morning, was thinking it was familar...was gonna come over say hi but was hurrying to work!

yup, doing the same myself. Probably see you around as I'm in there most days, If you can't see it I'm probably in this one
SPM_A0006.jpg

which I break out on the mornings I can't be bothered with the Panda's carb on a cold morning antics.
BTW, you work in the Metro right?....is it in the Red Mall?
......I'm going to really push my psychic powers, I'm getting the number 213.......

Last edited:
*holds his hands to his temples*
Im getting a name......it begins with 'A'...........
and ends with 'ndrew'

You aren't the only one with contacts in the underworld!

Last edited:
this time...sodding 3G dongle won't hold a connection long enough that I can reply.
Popped into the underworld for a mocha and made contact with the spirit world, our powers are indeed strong.. your insight did indeed correctly identify my rims even through my stealth modification. well done.
see you around if we survive the xmas madness(y)
Andrew

ps, yea it worked! and now I'm editing my post just for the hell of it cos I can..

Last edited:
fair enough, I've managed to land nice sensible stores up until now so I'm about due some daft hours. Wish me luck.
BTW that Suzuki, it's a bit.......not Italian, surely:confused:

fair enough, I've managed to land nice sensible stores up until now so I'm about due some daft hours. Wish me luck.
BTW that Suzuki, it's a bit.......not Italian, surely:confused:

Quiet you! Nah had 3 fiats on the spin before it an uno and two puntos and did own one when I signed up, I'm now mainly hanging round for the crack as it were. Although may be buying a GP in the next few years.

Its not in fiat heaven its in Hartlepool, and taxed till 1/4/2009 too so I'm guessing the new owners were good to their word and breathed life back into it. :)

How did the xbox return go? :D

Was parked two cars down from your punt today, nice car. (y)
thanks, purely cosmetic that one the panda's the real project. (as in I never seem to drive it at the minute) The punto's just somewhere I keep the spare rims and steering wheel and I thrash it mercilessly, poor thing.
return went fine, all our cards were working ....for that particular five minute stretch:mad:

Back