Silver UAD 600M see red

Currently reading:
Silver UAD 600M see red

Who's was that fine looking sei????

If i had failed at "borrowing" the F50 at Donny, i wouldn't have minded a ride in that! lol> despite there bein only one seat! WHICH IS JUS HOW ANY CENTO SHOULD BE!!!! :D

yea i suppose. but if you`ve got that sort of engine in a sei u`d wanna show it off woulndnt ya. fair enough he had his bonnet open but come on.

Sorry :) Was busy watching the Ferrari's and chatting.

Economy wise it's not far off a standard MPI car unless you nail it!!!

Truth is revving the engine without it being under load doesn't do it much good. Will be at Brooklands hopefully, so just ask if the bonnets not open or it's not running.

Difficult to say, it was spread over about 18mths. Engine I'd already bought while at UAD, but the machining was about £700, exhaust about £150, dash £500 ecu £600 seat, belts etc was about £800 mapping about £2000 tb's about £200 it quickly adds up. Basically the car was a shell, no engine, basic sporting alloys although it did have the cage and two Eco seats. So basically we had to build the whole car.

So I don't really know, but given that this was the first one there was a lot of experimentation - particularly with the electrics, so the next one to be done should be cheaper, although almost certainly more than the turbo. However, as has been said before I had the first turbo fitted by Autodelta and it was the Novitec kit - it never worked and I had to buy another car because it spent so much time in the garage - so I think it's worth it.

Well it will be out on track at the Clubcento trackday in November - not sure whether it will do the test hill at Brooklands next weekend, that's a bit of a waste of time as they keep telling you to slow down.

It's a laugh, but you can't use it properly on the road. Just too obvious - Police are always looking at it, although haven't been stopped yet.

Back