Yellow 500 Castlepoint Shops, Bournemouth

Currently reading:
Yellow 500 Castlepoint Shops, Bournemouth

I let you out at the roundabout :D

Very decent of you Heidi, however, looking at the current members it would appear that you and I are the only registered members in Bournemouth. However, if there any "guests" viewing who live locally then please register on the forum.

ps. Heidi, did you see the thread on the IOW fun run? I have unofficially said that you might take part. ...:eek:

Very decent of you Heidi, however, looking at the current members it would appear that you and I are the only registered members in Bournemouth. However, if there any "guests" viewing who live locally then please register on the forum.

ps. Heidi, did you see the thread on the IOW fun run? I have unofficially said that you might take part. ...:eek:

I'll go have a look now and if it's possible whenever it's arranged, then I'll be there (depends on childcare most of the time :().

Yeah looks like just me and you, plus barry over in new milton being the next nearest. Come on all you other bournemouth 500 owners - come out! There is also a light blue one outside a house on Wimborne Road (posh house! LOL) - i see it every night when I drive home.

I'll go have a look now and if it's possible whenever it's arranged, then I'll be there (depends on childcare most of the time :().

Yeah looks like just me and you, plus barry over in new milton being the next nearest. Come on all you other bournemouth 500 owners - come out! There is also a light blue one outside a house on Wimborne Road (posh house! LOL) - i see it every night when I drive home.

Is that the yellow house a couple of doors away from the roundabout at Talbot Ave/Wimborne Road?

Is that the yellow house a couple of doors away from the roundabout at Talbot Ave/Wimborne Road?

Not sure if yellow as been looking for car not colour of the house lol. Yes, it's right by that roundabout, opposite the new flats conversion. I'll have a proper look tomorrow - think usually a merc or bmw parked in the drive too.

Back