General New Side Stripes

Currently reading:
General New Side Stripes

sikersh

Fiat and proud since 2005
my_500.jpg

I fitted these yesterday and have to say they look miles better than the standard sport side stripes. I was getting sick of seeing an identical 500 driving around Shaw, so now at least mines a bit different! lol

Just need white mirror covers now...

Very nice mate ;)
Did you get them from ebay?

Cheers, yeah I got them off ebay. I had to send the 1st lot of stripes back though due to the '500' logo being very rough around the edges, I sent the vinyl cutter a high-res version of the logo and they've come out 100% better.

Hey Si :wave: Mouse is looking damn good!

I am so tempted to say I'll swap my white mirror covers for your red ones but I fear my other half will kill me:eek: love the stripe, I am peed off with my stripe as the edges by the doors are getting tatty already.

Hey Si :wave: Mouse is looking damn good!

I am so tempted to say I'll swap my white mirror covers for your red ones but I fear my other half will kill me:eek: love the stripe, I am peed off with my stripe as the edges by the doors are getting tatty already.

Hi,
My Chrome mirrors were factory fitted so unfortunately I don't have the Red covers :( I'll just keep checking ebay (y)

Si

Am I right in thinking the side rubbing strips means stripes are out of the question ?

....or do they fit above ?

Good question, me personally, I think it would look really busy with both the stripes and the strips. Plus, I doubt you'd fit them below/above the strips without it look odd.

Si :)

Last edited:
Agree there Si.
I might get some of these in black when mine arrives.
Where they expensive?

Not at all, only cost £25, but I ordered 2 lots due to me being a novice! I only made a bit of a mistake on the passenger side, but worth having 2 sets just in case!!!

They do look good. (y)

Am getting something similar done for my 100hp, though obviously it will say Panda 100hp along the side in the right font/logo.

This is all a bit of a custom job though really as I really want to get the proportions exactly like on the Abarth.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back