General New GP's

Currently reading:
General New GP's

AndyRAC

Are there any on the forecourts/showrooms? Went to my local smallish dealer who said they only had 1 demonstrator. I would like a test in a new Sporting, not sure what to do. Maybe they're still trying to sell old stock. Seeing as the various offers end 30th September, might have to go to another bigger dealer.

are you the same andyRAC thats on Briskoda looking at SE's?

I sure am - can't decide which I want. The GP looks better, and obviously buy from new. But Skoda is a VAG brand which normally means better built ,etc and it gets good reviews.
I currently have a Seat and have had very few problems since new - 1998 R Ibiza Cupra. Hence the 'loyalty' to VAG brands.

Personally i'd stick to VAG, i wanted a Vrs but for the money it would have been twice the age and twice as much to insure compared to the GPS. Dont get me wrong the GPS is a great car, good looking, great fun, great engine, but theres too many niggly problems and im sick of taking it to the dealers. Who by the way are rubbish IMHO comapared to Skoda. Ill be going back to VAG for next car after my first two.

Personally i'd stick to VAG, i wanted a Vrs but for the money it would have been twice the age and twice as much to insure compared to the GPS. Dont get me wrong the GPS is a great car, good looking, great fun, great engine, but theres too many niggly problems and im sick of taking it to the dealers. Who by the way are rubbish IMHO comapared to Skoda. Ill be going back to VAG for next car after my first two.

Well I was impressed by the Skoda dealer, extremely helpful took my details, and said he would phone if he found one. As for the FIAT, I've visited 3 times, and wasn't overly impressed - might be being harsh, but I've gone in showing interest in the new GP, and apart from being given a brochure, they haven't taken any details or anything.

When I was ordering mine the regular Motability guy who had been dealing with my enquiries was off sick. His stand in from another branch was not very helpful at all ie couldn't be @rsed! :mad:.

The day I ordered both were in and the manager said "Take your pick, we have two Motability experts today". The branch regular was on the phone and the stand-in creep was virtually rubbing his hands together with glee. I told him I'll wait till your colleague is off the phone as he has been very helpful with my requests. :spin: :tosser: :wave:

:devil:

Back