General Bulbs, what do you think?

Currently reading:
General Bulbs, what do you think?

Try searching for the forum about the later GPS/Abarth lights that have a darker surround... Matt's got them on his car, as you can just about see in the sig... Looks ace! (y)

If only I had the spare dough

HID's ftw!

DSCF0371.jpg

Ok so read the wikipedia, and WTF? im just looking for new bulbs? not the newtons latest physics law. lol. in short i dont want to have to upgrade any kind of unit, just the best bulbs. What are the bulbs that my friend has in his car that seem to come on "instantly" if you know what i mean, they look really white, almost blue white. can i get them. I think they are xenon but would i need a new unit or just a xenon bulb?

Ok so read the wikipedia, and WTF? im just looking for new bulbs? not the newtons latest physics law. lol. in short i dont want to have to upgrade any kind of unit, just the best bulbs. What are the bulbs that my friend has in his car that seem to come on "instantly" if you know what i mean, they look really white, almost blue white. can i get them. I think they are xenon but would i need a new unit or just a xenon bulb?

:bang:

He has Abarth ones which are slightly darker imo.

Back