Technical 1.3 Multijet Family - Which Fuel Pump?

Currently reading:
Technical 1.3 Multijet Family - Which Fuel Pump?

redbug444

Hi

A simple question - I've got a 1.3 multijet Doblo Family, 04 plate, does anyone know which make of fuel pump I've got?, or failing that, where to look for it? Thanks.

Do you mean the pump in the tank?

The main one i guess.:shrug: I'm just trying to ascertain how suitable this engine is to run on Biodiesel. I've read the threads on this subject and it seems to be important whether I have the allegedly more fragile Lucas pump, or the more robust Bosch variety

It shouldn't matter what fuel pump you have if you want to run on bio diesel, the problem is if you want to run on veg oil waste or new. I' running an o2 plate on bio and have a lucas pump no problems yet , Except that chip shop smell.:)

It shouldn't matter what fuel pump you have if you want to run on bio diesel, the problem is if you want to run on veg oil waste or new. I' running an o2 plate on bio and have a lucas pump no problems yet , Except that chip shop smell.:)

Excellent. I'm not planning to run it on veg. oil. I'm using B30 Morrison's biodiesel at the moment, but hope to find a reliable B100 supplier at some stage.

Last edited:
Back