Technical Nitrox treatment

Currently reading:
Technical Nitrox treatment

jimmy

Anyone tried Nitrox engine treatment for more power yet?

It claims a 10BHP boost, with 15L of fuel got to be worth a try.

Problem is I paid £12.00 for fuel (Superplus 97 ron) and £7.49 For the nitrox stuff

I'll let you Know if it makes a difference or not cos every horse is crutial in these pocket rockets[}:)]

JiMMy

no i havn't and i thort it claims 'up to a 10 HP increase' if thats so then i doubt u'll get 10 HP out of the cinq more likly out of a Evo or something do tell us if u notice much diference tho.

FIAT CinqueCento = Recycled Ferrari :D

i thought these things weren't actually meant to increase your BHP, but rather clear out accumulated engine gunk, therefor restoring your Bhp to what it should be, hence why they recommend you do it every 10k miles.

of course i might be wrong

buit if there was a liquid that i could put in my tank to give me +10 Bhp i'd be using that *instead of* petrol not *along with*

SEI POWER
(or lack thereof)

There's always Nos, that comes in a bottle!

Still toying with the idea myself :p

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cinqs_and_Seis/
http://www.clubcento.co.uk/

give me time lads, give me time....

the only question is do i turbo it then NOS it or the other way round?

SEI POWER
(or lack thereof)

i as opposed to jonna here love my sei, and would be happier with no other car (well maybe i could think of a few) and i also wanna keep my 1.1 engine - after all its only done 16k Miles, so the plan is - get a job - get some wheels - do otherbits of body work (skirts etc) - get a turbo - get some NOS - laugh @ jonna's rusty old RS turbo in my rearview ;)

SEI POWER
(or lack thereof)

Rough translation:
Here the before Premium Tuning of the series. Sixteenth-century Fiat Sporting I Get upset gotten ready from the Lion Engines of Rome. To make to ascend the power to quite 186 horses to 6800 turns/min the interventions are been numerous but n' the trouble is been worth. replaced the engine with 1.3 of the One one I Get upset old series replaced turbine with a KKK K16 with pressure of sovralimentazione of 1,1 Ace pistons bar that have lowered the relation of compression to 7,5:1 lightened valves engine tree increased of 2 mm is in aspiration that in unloaded oil radiator rods making increased nutrition to injection multipoint with switchboard of the One one I Get upset rimappata replaced the change and theThose of the Temper 1.8 the. and. I establish restraining entirely reviewed with disks Tar-Ox and tablets Ferodo Racing to the previous one and original
installation of the One one I Get upset to the rear + aeronautics tubes kit of the OMP order lowered and stiffened com soft sporty OMP and shock absorbers racing of the obvious Spax alterations aesthetic with bombatura on the chest and previous spoiler that give back it "small" a lot more aggressive

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

I wanna do that!!! that wud b wicked :D it wud be well fast, and Donz nothing wrong with a rusty RS turbo :p, well as my m8 is buying an R5 ( deposite down and paid for by me) its the RS or a Nova 2L 16V conversion :)

FIAT CinqueCento = Recycled Ferrari :D

One of the best engine conversions i have seen and experienced is the 2.0 16v turbo in a Nova. Mildly tweaked to give approx 250bhp and it was fappin quick, wheelspan in 3rd gear when you booted it when it was dry! :D:D
Stick one of them in the cinq!

no no no no no
Think about it, all that room behind you when your driving, stuff your shopping get a engine in there!!

Back