General Removing front door panel

Currently reading:
General Removing front door panel

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if theres any clips that I need to watch out for so I don't snap them? Or a link to a guide or something?

I can see the 3 screws at the bottom to undue which look easy. Just wondering what part in the middle of the pannel is, just above the door storage area. Doesn't look like a normal screw, didn't have a torch with me so couldn't see it properly though. Is it an allen key? Thanks

i did this job last week, 4 screwsib the bottom of the trim . 3 allen keys in the door pocket area ( one covered by round trim) . another visable when you remove the window switches.plus another in the door trigger area (hidden under round trim again). please note my car was 3 door!

Check Stilo Guides, I did a write up on changing the electric window mechanism. Explanation of door panel removal. Note - it is for a five door.

Oh I missed that one! Thanks for that.

Got my grandads Stilo so replacing the sound system for something with a little more umph. Though the standard speakers arn't really that bad to be fair.

Back