Styling Just got my square plate

Currently reading:
Styling Just got my square plate

Well i just went and got my square plate today, really loving the look it gives :D What you all think?

Attachments

• square plate (45).JPG
    square plate (45).JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 71
My old plate was screwed on yeah so got some holes to fill in but i will get that sorted soon enough. The plate was originally going to be £6 but i didn't like the shops attitude and as it was birthday money i didn't care about cost so went to Halfords. £13.99 it set me back but like the way the manditory postcode and british standard mark are in white so its very subtle.

i like it im goin to get 1 this wkend i have decided!! Thinkin mayb this?? Have u just kept the standard one on the bk?? Goin to get a new one on the bak anyways and double sided sticky tape them down!! Actually how did u attach the front one E.G the bottom of it??

7npj20fqrm39cvr5ibs5g8e9v3_41.png

Last edited:
is does give off a good look,, im considering it now i bet the holes arnt that noticeable so would be alryt temp

You can't have that background to your plate as it makes it illegal and cops will do you in an instant, also your not alloyed Fiat on the side as shown as this is illegal also you are only allowed country flags.

If this isn't the exact plate then fair do's i just thought i would warn you first mate. Also all plates must have the postcode of the company for instance Halfords and they must also display the british standard mark aswell. I used to screws to attach the plate one on the left and one on the right, did the trick and no the holes ain't really all that noticable but still wanna get it all sorted.

my mates old man owns a parts company and makes them plates, recently recieved a letter saying that the rules have been tightend and police are planning to crack down on the rules, that was just last week. (n)

although if you like the look yu could risk it and keep some legal plates in your boot so if police stop you you can say sorry didnt realise they where illegal as so many ppl have it done and relace em there asnd then.
or just tell them they wher on when you got the car but wither way if ou get stoped once then your risking that same copper pulling you again.

but i really cant see a cop pulling you just for the plates unless they are really really bord or your driving like a ****

Last edited:
i was out with a friend the other night the cop followed us for about an hour then pulled us over .. the cop said he was bored so he had followed us then fined my mate for no seatbelt .. how sad just looking for an excuse coz we are young!!

Wat size did you get yours when i looked this wkend there was two different size's a bigger 1 and a smaller 1!! and so u only attached the plate at the top?? Did it not move at the bottom??

I don't know about the size, cops can have ago bit i know 100% it's a legal plate, if you have the post code of the plate producer and the british standard mark and the letters are the right space apart and all that rubbish then its all oki and legal.

I went to halfords and said i want a square plate, maybe the two sizes is the motorcycle square plate and the car square plate. I haven't attached them at the top i have attached them one on the left and one on the right set vertically in the middle. Its holding absolutley fine so you only need a couple of screws.

Back